The most luxurious of all Studio Red Yoga offerings is The Retreat. It is offered in the most beautiful locations in the world, with the best accommodation and services.
Our 2019 retreat will take place at Bagus Jati, Bali, over 7 nights from Saturday March 9th - Saturday March 16th. Teaching this retreat will be senior teacher Elise Campbell, assisted by junior teacher Bridget Campbell. This will allow the group to be divided at times into beginners and intermediate-advanced.
Bagus Jati is a beautiful, safe and friendly hotel, built on 14 acres of lush Balinese jungle, 20km north of Ubud. The accommodation consists of gorgeous private villas, which are spaced apart so that you feel totally privacy throughout your stay. The fruit and vegetables served during meals are all organically grown on site, and all dietary requirements are catered to.
We keep the guest numbers at a minimum to ensure we can cater to each person’s individual requirements. Prior to the retreat, each guest fills out a questionnaire, so we can tailor the program to meet their needs.
Each morning practice is 2.5 hours long, and 3 of the afternoons we undertake workshops, leaving you with 4 afternoons to relax and do as you please. Some of us do enjoy a beer or wine in the evenings, and this retreat isn't about being totally strict - we like to keep things balanced and have fun too!
The greatest gift you can receive as a yoga student is the skills and knowledge to have a solid home-practice. This gift is passed on to each guest and is a major part of the retreat.
The Retreat is for anyone who wants to heal, reignite their passion for life, for anyone who wants to re-centre and set goals for the future, and anyone wanting to learn healthy practices which they can take forward into their everyday life.
We accept all levels of yoga practitioner.
- 6 morning practices (2.5 hr)
- 3 afternoon workshops (2.5 hr)
- $2049 pp twin share
- $2599 pp single share
- 7 nights accommodation.
- 6 morning practices, and 3 afternoon workshops.
- Daily breakfast, daily dinner including a special farewell dinner.
- Balinese blessing at the hotel as opening ceremony.
- One hour Balinese Massage
- Free use of the pool, gym, hot Jacuzzi and herbal steam bath.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Plate of tropical fruit, and mineral water, replaced daily.
- Free scheduled transport to Ubud area.
- Free WiFi
Does not include:
- Airport transfer - although it can be organised for an additional cost.
We are so excited to share this time with you in beautiful Bali. Contact us today for your info pack.